14th January 2021, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technologies?

Hello everyone, I have done with my MTech. I am interested in doing my PhD in Mechanical Engineering from Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technologies. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Kindly tell me immediately.

18th January 2021, 12:58 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technologies?

Eligibility to get PhD(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technologies is as follows.

Applicant must have completed Post Graduation in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% from recognized university.

Admission will be done on the basis of entrance exam conducted by university followed by interview.
18th January 2021, 08:57 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technologies?

The eligibility to study a PhD in Mechanical Engineering at Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technologies is a candidate must have passed post graduation in the relevant field from a recognized university and there is no specific age limit to apply. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in the entrance test which is conducted by the university and followed by an interview.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.baddiuniv.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?