6th July 2018, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Organic Chemistry) in National Sugar Institute, Kanpur?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD in Organic Chemistry from National Sugar Institute, Kanpur. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(Organic Chemistry) in National Sugar Institute, Kanpur?
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Organic Chemistry) in National Sugar Institute, Kanpur?
  3. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Organic Chemistry) in National Sugar Institute, Kanpur?
  4. How many PhD(Organic Chemistry) seats are available in National Sugar Institute, Kanpur?
  5. How can I join diploma of sugar technology? I have completed a Sugar Laboratory Assistant
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in National Sugar Institute for B.Tech(Food Technology) graduate?
  7. Previous years entrance exam question papers of National Sugar Institute to study engineering course
  8. Which college can I get in B.Tech after scoring UPTU rank of 11032 in girls?
  9. In which college will I get after scoring 5800 rank?
  10. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design in AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology, Kanpur?
  11. How can I get information regarding PG diploma in alcohol and fermentation?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD(Applied Physics) in SV National Institute of Technology?
  13. After scoring 202 in B.Arch exam with AIR of 4600 and category rank of 947, state rank of 167, category rank of 88 can I get in NIT Trichy? Any other good NITs in which I can get?
  14. List of GATE colleges allotted according to the marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of good colleges to do M.Tech in IT/Computer Science after Msc IT in Bathinda?
  16. What is the salary offered for CSE candidates?
  17. Colleges offering MPhil(Sugar Technology) in Southern India -- [New]
  18. Admission procedure to study PhD(Biostatistics) in National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences?
14th July 2022, 03:30 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Organic Chemistry) in National Sugar Institute, Kanpur?

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Organic Chemistry.

You also have to appear in the entrance exam.

Duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?