5th July 2018, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Environmental Engineering) in Gauhati University?

I want to apply for PhD program in Gauhati University for Environmental Engineering subject. So, I would like to know about the course structure of this PhD program. Kindly tell me about the course duration also. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to do ICWA course along with M.Com for B.Com graduate?
  2. Can I apply for Gauhati University to study MBA if not appeared in CAT and MAT? Issuing date of application form and fee structure for it?
  3. Course structure and duration of BS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Jamestown? -- [New]
  4. Course structure and duration of BE(Software Engineering) in Yasar University?
  5. Course structure and duration of Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in Bahcesehir University?
  6. Course structure and duration of Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge?
  7. Is PhD in Music offered in Gauhati University?
  8. Course structure and duration of MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University?
  9. Eligibility to study PhD(Environmental Engineering) in Gauhati University?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD(Environmental Engineering) in Gauhati University?
  11. Admission procedure and course structure of PhD(Anthropology) in Gauhati University?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for SLET and NET exam after completion of masters in mathematics from IDOL, Gauhati University
  13. Documents required to apply for PhD(Environmental Engineering) in Gauhati University?
  14. Course structure and duration of Master in Computational Science and Engineering in UMEA University? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Course duration and fees of MS(Engineering Management) in Trine University?
  16. How many PhD(Environmental Engineering) seats are available in Gauhati University?
  17. Course structure and duration of BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in KDU University College?
  18. Sociology syllabus of UGC-NET? Eligibility to study PhD(Sociology) in Gauhati University for MA student?
14th July 2022, 03:33 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Environmental Engineering) in Gauhati University?

The Course Structure is:-

Life Cycle Analysis

Wastewater Treatment

Waste Minimisation

Waste Auditing

Management

Climate Change

Air Pollution

Candidates who have done post graduate degree from a recognized university can study PhD Environmental Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?