18th June 2018, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Biostatistics) in National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that how I can secure admission in National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences for PhD program in Biostatistics? Please let me know about the procedure to get admission for this course in this college? Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(Biostatistics) in National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences?
  2. Stipend policy of National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences for internship? How much amount NIMHAN provides?
  3. Documents required to apply for PhD(Biostatistics) in National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences?
  4. Course structure and duration of PhD(Biostatistics) in National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences?
  5. How many PhD(Biostatistics) seats are available in National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences?
  6. What is the scope after completing M.Sc neuroscience?
  7. Neuroscience: eligibility, colleges in mumbai, companies related to neuroscience? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Universities offering M.Phil in Clinical Psychology in India? Details of this course?
  9. List of companies in Karnataka to do training in B.Tech in Bioinformatics Science
  10. How to do PhD after completing MBBS? Should I complete my M.D to enter Ph.D? Institutions providing Ph.D for MBBS course?
  11. Can I study M.Sc in Neurosciences if completed B.Pharmacy?
  12. M.Sc in Counselling Psychology eligible to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which university provide it?
  13. What is the syllabus for M.Phil clinical psychology NIMHANS? I am a student of M.A final psychology
  14. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Dental Lab Technician in National Institute of Health Sciences and Research, New Delhi? -- [New]
  15. What are the cheapest medical universities in India?
  16. Universities offering MPT in Neurosciences in Newzealand for BPT graduate? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Average course fee for BSc Neuro, Horti and Agriculture in Bangalore?
  18. List of top colleges in Bangalore that has the best UG course in psychology
19th July 2022, 04:09 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Biostatistics) in National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences?

The admission procedure to study PhD Biostatistics at National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences is, candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called UGC-NET and GATE.

The duration of this course is minimum 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?