27th August 2019, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) in ITS Pharmacy College Ghaziabad?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in ITS Pharmacy College Ghaziabad for studying PhD program in the field of Pharmaceutical Sciences. Can you please help me to know about the procedure of admission immediately? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

6th September 2019, 05:54 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) in ITS Pharmacy College Ghaziabad?

The admission procedure to study PhD in PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences at ITS Pharmacy College, Ghaziabad is a candidate must have done a post graduation in pharmacy from a recognized university. Interested candidates can visit the college office for the application form. Fill the application form and attach all the relevant documents along with application fee and submit it. I am also giving you the contact details of the college.

Address - I.T.S College of Pharmacy
Delhi-Meerut Road, Murad Nagar,
Ghaziabad - 201206
Mobile - 8447756908/8447753530
Email - [email protected]
Website - www.pharmacy.its.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?