10th March 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET(Economics) with 46% in MA? Details and syllabus of UGC-NET(Economics)?

Dear friends, I want to give NET exam for Economics of UGC. What is the syllabus for this? Also let me know that I have got 46% in MA in Economics. I want to know that I am eligible or not? Kindly tell me about the exams in details.

11th March 2019, 08:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET(Economics) with 46% in MA? Details and syllabus of UGC-NET(Economics)?

Eligibility Criteria required to appear in UGC NET Examination (Economics):

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to appear in this UGC NET (Economics) Examination. The detailed eligibility is given below,

Name of the Exam - UGC NET

Name of the Subject - Economics

>> The minimum qualification required is "Master's Degree" in concerned stream from a recognized university or college.

>> The minimum percentage required is 55% marks in Post Graduation. As you have scored less than what is required, I can say that you are not eligible for this examination.

Click here for Detailed Syllabus for UGC NET (Economics)
12th March 2019, 07:33 PM
bokoma
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET(Economics) with 46% in MA? Details and syllabus of UGC-NET(Economics)?

Kindly note that you are not eligible to appear in UGC-NET(Economics) as the minimum eligibility criteria for writing the exam is the candidate should get a minimum of 55% in Master's degree or equivalent exam for general category. In case of OBC/SC/ST/PWD 50% marks is the minimum eligibility to appear for the exam. The syllabus for UGC-NET(Economics) has been attached.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf syllabus.pdf(949.6 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?