10th December 2020, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Political Science) in Central University of Punjab?

Can you please let me know about the procedure of how I can get admission in Central University of Punjab for PhD(Political Science)? I am interested in doing this PhD course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

13th December 2020, 03:20 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Political Science) in Central University of Punjab?

Admission procedure to study PhD(Political Science) in Central University of Punjab----

Candidate must have qualified UGC/CSIR/ASRB-NET, ICMR-JRF, GATE, GPAT, DBT-BET and JEST (physics) with existing validity and must have done some financial assistance from government agencies like rajiv Gandhi National fellowship.

Qualified candidates will be exempted from the test that will be conducted by the University however they have to apply for CUCET and apply for interview.

The cut of marks to qualify the entrance test will be 50% and 45% for reserved category students.
14th December 2020, 02:52 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Political Science) in Central University of Punjab?

Admission procedure to study PhD(Political Science) in Central University of Punjab is as follows.

Applicant can apply for this course through official website-

http://cup.edu.in/admission2020_21.php

Applicant will be selected through entrance exam conducted by university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?