3rd September 2020, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Sociology) in Mahatma Gandhi Central University?

Hi, I want to get admission in Mahatma Gandhi Central University for studying PhD in Sociology course. Can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this PhD course? Please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

6th September 2020, 12:15 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Sociology) in Mahatma Gandhi Central University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Sociology at Mahatma Gandhi Central University is a candidate must have passed MPhil or equivalent with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST candidate it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of performance in CUCET/UGC-NET/JRF and on the merit basis.

Interested candidate can apply online through university website www.mgcub.ac.in by clicking on Apply online for admission link. First of all register yourself and thereafter login with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form.
6th September 2020, 11:57 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Sociology) in Mahatma Gandhi Central University?

Admission procedure to study PhD(Sociology) in Mahatma Gandhi Central University is as following.

Admissions are based on scores in the previous qualifying exam.

Scores in UGC-NET or JRF or CUCET are accepted for direct shortlisting for interview.

Here is link of official website-

http://www.mgcub.ac.in/admission.php

Visit this link and apply for admission by filling all required details.

You will be called for interview via email .

Crack interview and secure admission by paying admission fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?