3rd September 2020, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to pursue PhD(Sociology) in Mahatma Gandhi Central University? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I get admission in PhD program in Sociology which is available in Mahatma Gandhi Central University. Kindly let me know about the entrance exam and the cutoff rank for securing admission.

6th September 2020, 12:02 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue PhD(Sociology) in Mahatma Gandhi Central University? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study PhD in Sociology at Mahatma Gandhi Central University. Admission selection will be on the basis of performance in CUCET/UGC-NET/JRF and on merit basis. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed MPhil or equivalent with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.mgcub.ac.in
6th September 2020, 11:59 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue PhD(Sociology) in Mahatma Gandhi Central University? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to pursue PhD(Sociology) in Mahatma Gandhi Central University is as following.

Admissions will be based on scores in the previous qualifying exam.

Scores in UGC-NET or JRF or CUCET are accepted for direct shortlisting for interview.

Candidate must have minimum score of 50% in previous academic to secure admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?