23rd November 2018, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Veterinary Medicine) in Birsa Agricultural University?

Hi everyone, I want to secure admission in Birsa Agricultural University for studying PhD in Veterinary Medicine course. So, can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

29th November 2018, 07:42 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Veterinary Medicine) in Birsa Agricultural University?

If you want to study PhD(Veterinary Medicine) in Birsa Agricultural University, you need to appear and qualify the entrance examination conducted by the university. Candidates are selected based on order of merit of entrance examination.

For more details visit;
http://www.bauranchi.org/admissions/doctorate-programme/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?