3rd February 2015, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced if appearing in JEE Main 3rd time?

sir,
this is my third attempt in jee main.
i want to know that i can appear
in jee advanced or not?
waiting for your reply

3rd February 2015, 07:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced if appearing in JEE Main 3rd time?

No, you cannot appear in JEE Advanced examination third time because the maximum number of attempts allowed to appear in JEE Advanced examination is two times that too in two consecutive years which can be utilized after completion of your 12th standard and the maximum number of attempts allowed to appear in JEE Main examination is three times that too in three consecutive years which can be utilized after completion of your 12th standard. If you have appeared in JEE Advanced examination two times, then, you are not eligible to appear in JEE Advanced examination third time.
5th May 2015, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced if appearing in JEE Main 3rd time?

Can I give iit jee exam after qualifying jee main third attempt and before that I not give advanced exam
7th May 2015, 11:54 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced if appearing in JEE Main 3rd time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
in jee advanced or not?
waiting for your reply

No dear you can not appear in JEE advance, since JEE Advance has been restricted to only 2 Attempts. The candidates can appear only for two times and not more than that. So, you are not eligible for the JEE Advance.
12th May 2015, 11:26 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Quote:
sir,
in jee advanced or not?
waiting for your reply
No you ca not appear for JEE advanced.as one of the eligibility criteria says:- a candidate can try for JEE mains in 2 attempts in the same year. But you had tried for 3rd time.eventhough you had the JEE mains,it does not have value..every exams has certains rules which has to follow.so before appwaring for any exam please do read rules and regulation.eligibility criteria once.so that this kind of mistakes can be minimize. Good luck
21st June 2015, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

I have appeared and passed in 12 th in 2014 with 59% marks , appeared in JEE ( Mains ) 2014 but did not qualify for JEE ( Advance ) in 2014. then I appeared for improvement exam for 12th cbse in 2015 and got 80%, appeared in jee (mains ) 2015, qualified for appearing in jee advanced 2015 but could not qualify jee advanced 2015.Now I want to attempt jee main 2016 (as third attempt). Am I eligible to appear in jee advanced 2016 (as second attempt)?
1st July 2015, 12:58 AM
sairam0123

Hello.

Sorry to say but No, you cannot appear in JEE Advanced examination third time because the maximum number of attempts allowed to appear in JEE Advanced examination is two times that too in two consecutive years which can be utilized after completion of your 12th standard.

I hope you got it.
4th July 2015, 01:54 PM
anil_bhatt

Quote:
Can I give iit jee exam after qualifying jee main third attempt and before that I not give advanced exam
No, you cannot appear for 3rd time in JEE advance as only 2 opportunities are allowed for it. You can try for admission on JEE mains basis in some reputed universities like:
Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology
PEC University of Technology
Lovely Professional University
Vellore Institute of Technology
Jamia Millia University .......... some of which conduct their own test for admission as well. Find out the detail information from their websites.
27th May 2017, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

12th June 2017, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

What will happen in future if I give JEE mains for the 3rd time ?will it effect my chances of getting a job?
What will be the disadvantages of repeating 3rd time?
14th June 2018, 07:04 AM
Unregistered

Sir I can give jee mains after 12 board but not qualified for advance then after drop can I give iitjee two times or one times
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?