13th June 2021, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

After BMS can I become a Professor?

My family are telling me to become a teacher but i am doing bms right now so from bms stream can i become a professor? Because i want to be a clg professor i dont want to become a teacher

14th June 2021, 04:31 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: After BMS can I become a Professor?

YES, After BMS you can become a Professor.

You have to get admission in post graduation in any subject.

If you could complete post graduation degree in relevant subjects with minimum 55% marks than you can go for UGC NET/ CSIR or equivalent exam.

Secure good marks in UGC NET or equivalent exam to be recruited as Assistant Professor at any recognized university.
16th June 2021, 08:46 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After BMS can I become a Professor?

There are three levels of teaching degrees: a Diploma, Bachelor’s, and Master’s in Education. If you would like teach primary school, you will need a minimum of a Diploma (D.Ted.). If you would like to teach secondary school, you’ll need a minimum of a Bachelor’s (B.Ed.). A Master’s (M.Ed.) is usually only required for specialized subjects or promotions.

✓ Eligibility criteria for Professor:-
Aspirants must possess master's degree with minimum 55% marks form any recognised University. But there is one more test at this level that requires you to qualify and that is UGC-NET. With these scores you can apply for a PhD and complete studying it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?