13th June 2021, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Age limit for Assistant/Associate Professor under Anna University?

What is the age limit for Assistant Professor or Associate Professor/ Professor jobs under the Approved Engineering colleges of AICTE and Affilated colleges of Anna University.

I am post graduate with 66% aggregate in M.E /CSE. But I pursued second class

Should I study another M.E or can do Ph.d

How long shall I continue as AP

14th June 2021, 03:40 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Age limit for Assistant/Associate Professor under Anna University?

Age limit for Assistant/Associate Professor under Anna University can be seen below.

There is no age restriction for the posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor.

If you have completed ME with more than 55% than you are totally eligible to appear in UGC NET and pursue PhD in relevant subject.

There is no need to go for another ME degree.
15th June 2021, 05:21 PM
Msdhoni02

There is no upper age limit for applying for eligibility for Assistant Professor. But there is age limit in National Eligibility Test. A candidate should not be above 30 years old to appear in the NET exam.
Apart from that candidate must have 55%+ marks in post graduation from any university.
16th June 2021, 08:23 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

✓ Age limit for Assistant/Associate Professor under Anna University is 24 years on 1st July 2021.

✓ Educational Qualification:- Aspirants must posses PG Degree with first class and Ph.D in the relevant area of specialization.
Experience:- Aspirants must have 1-5 years experience in the concerned field.

For further more details about eligibility criteria aspirants can visit into the official website of Anna University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?