24th October 2019, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET with 54.7% in MSc?

Hello Sir, I have completed my MSc in Zoology and scored 54.7% marks. I want to do PhD in the same specialization. So, I want to appear in UGC-NET. Kindly let me know with this percentage of marks I will be eligible to appear in UGC-NET for Zoology?

31st October 2019, 11:31 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET with 54.7% in MSc?

In order to appear in the UGC-NET examination, the candidate should have passed Master degree from a recognized university.

The minimum percentage required in the master's degree course is 55% for open and 50% for reserved category candidates.

If you belong to a reserved category candidate then you are eligible to appear in the UGC-NET examination otherwise not.
31st October 2019, 05:42 PM
Anuj Pubg

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET with 54.7% in MSc?

It depends on your category. If you belong from SC,ST or OBC category then you need minimum 50%marks in your master degree.
Or, if you belongs from General category then you need minimum 55%marks in your master degree.

You may visit www.indiaeducation.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?