11th March 2018, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

When the notification of Delhi University PhD(Zoology) entrance exam will be released? Syllabus of PhD(Zoology) entrance exam?

Sir, I would like to know that when Delhi University announce their notification for Phd entrance? If you know the date then please share it with me. I would like to know the syllabus. I want to study PhD in Zoology. Kindly help me to know about the notification.

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of Delhi University PhD entrance exam will be released? Syllabus of Machine Design? -- [New]
  2. Details about Delhi University entrance exam to apply for BCA course?
  3. When the notification of NIMHANS PhD entrance exam will be released? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam?
  4. Marks required in BA Honours for admission in MA?
  5. What is the date of issue of B.Ed forms? Procedure for admission?
  6. Which entrance exam to appear to get into BLDE University for MBBS? Date of release of Notification?
  7. Detailed information about AMU-MCA entrance exam? When the notification will be released?
  8. What is the entrance exam syllabus for M.Com Delhi University? When is the entrance exam scheduled? Is there any entrance exam compulsory?
  9. When the notification of VIT PhD entrance exam will be released? Social Sciences syllabus of this exam?
  10. When the entrance exam of JMU, Delhi will be conducted to take admission in B.Com? Syllabus of entrance exam?
  11. Fee structure of B.Ed curses? Date of sale of B.Ed forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure for admission in B.Ed?
  13. When the notification of Osmania University M.Com entrance exam will be released? From where I get the application form?
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Jadavpur University? When its notification will be released?
  15. Where to get the entrance exam syllabus of masters in Operation Research from Delhi University?
  16. Syllabus of M.Com entrance exam of Delhi University? Date of sale of forms?
  17. Where to get the syllabus for the entrance exam of a masters in Operation Research from Delhi University?
  18. When the notification for B.Tech entrance exam will be released by Aligarh Muslim University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?