2nd July 2018, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for CSIR-NET with 50% in BSc and 70% in MSc?

I have scored 50% marks in my BSc and 70% in MSc. I did my BSc and MSc both with Chemistry. I belongs to an OBC category. I want to apply for CSIR-NET. So, am I eligible to apply for this NET? Kindly let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear for CSIR/JRF NET exam for Life Sciences after doing MSc?
  2. Will I be able to apply for CSIR-NET for Life Sciences if study M.Sc(Agriculture Nanoscience & Technology)?
  3. Am I eligible for giving CSIR NET exam after completion of Ph.D course?
  4. Am I eligible to appear in CSIR/UGC NET if studying M.Sc in Geoinformatics?
  5. Am I eligible to appear for both UGC CSIR NET and UGC NET exam after doing MSc In Marine Science? If I score 55% in BSc Microbiology will I face any problem to appear for lectureship or JRF?
  6. Eligibility to apply in CSIR-NET(Biological Sciences) for M.Sc(Sericulture) student? Whether CSIR-NET is equivalent to ICAR-NET?
  7. Am I eligible for CSIR NET or UGC NET? Is there any alternative to these exams? I've completed my BSC.Geology from Pune University. Now I'm doing MSc Geoinformatics in Pune University
  8. What is the CSIR net eligibility?
  9. Am I eligible for JRF/CSIR and UGC NET after completing BSc Physics? What is the syllabus?
  10. Will I be eligible for CSIR UGC NET?
  11. Eligiblity to appear in CSIR-NET for B.Sc in Physics and M.Sc in Electronics student?
  12. Am I eligible for CSIR/UGC NET?
  13. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for a married woman who has completed MSc around 5 years ago?
  14. Is Btech equivalent to msc? can i write csir net exam with btech -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to apply for CSIR NET in earth science? I am doing MSc environmental science
  16. Eligibility to apply in CSIR-NET for MCA postgraduate?
  17. Am I eligible for CSIR NET for Ph.D? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  18. Can I apply for NET, if passed MSc in 4 years from an open university?
4th July 2018, 08:30 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for CSIR-NET with 50% in BSc and 70% in MSc?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for CSIR NET Examination with 50% marks in B.Sc and 70% marks in M.Sc. Here is the detailed eligibility criteria,

<> Candidates from B.E/ BS-4 year Program/ B.Tech/ B.Pharm/ MBBS or Integrated BS-MS are eligible to apply for this CSIR NET Examination.

<> Or Candidates who are done with M.Sc or its equivalent degree or B.Sc (Hons) or equivalent degree are eligible to attend this CSIR NET Examination.

<> The minimum percentage required in qualifying Examination is given below.
* For General and OBC Category candidates - 55% marks
* For SC/ ST/ Physically and Visually handicapped candidates - 50% marks

<> CSIR NET Examination is conducted twice a year ..in June and December. As you have secured more than 55% marks in M.Sc, I can say that you are eligible. You may go through below link for getting more details.

Click here for Detailed Information
3rd October 2021, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

I have got 50% mark in Bsc and 60% in msc I belong from general category am I eligible for this exam
5th December 2021, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

I have got 50%mark in bsc and 70% in MSc I belong from OBC am I eligible for CSIR NET 2022??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?