23rd December 2016, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Accounts after completion of M.Com?

Sir, I am a student of B.Com Honors. So sir I want to ask you that can I do Ph.D in accounts after completing M.Com? Am I eligible to do? Can you please guide me on this with complete information soon? Awaiting to get the answer. Thank you!

23rd December 2016, 05:11 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Accounts after completion of M.Com?

Yes definitely you are eligible to pursue PhD in accounts after completing your masters degree in commerce because as per the qualifications required for pursuing PhD is that candidate must have completed masters degree in the concerned subject in which he or she wants to pursue.
There is no age bar to pursue PhD but a candidate must have qualified NET exam.
23rd December 2016, 07:16 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible to do Ph.D in Accounts after the completion of M.Com course from a recognised University.
Candidates those who have completed their M.Com degree course from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in Accountancy.
23rd December 2016, 08:21 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible to opt for PhD in accounts after completion of your M.Com, there is no such problem in it. You will just have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the respective state or by the prospective Institute you wish to get admission in.

After clearing the examination, you will be most eligible to get admission in the course and in a recognized college/university.
23rd December 2016, 11:56 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do Ph.D in Accounts after completion of M.Com.

Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Accounting programs involve recording, studying, and reviewing financial operations. Typically, a Ph.D. is a four or five year post doctoral degree, depending on submission of thesis.

The eligibility criteria required for pursuing h.D in Accounts is bachelor's degree in a Math or business-related field, with knowledge of statistics and computer programming.
24th December 2016, 12:38 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are certainly eligible to pursue Ph.D in Accounts course after successful completion of this M.Com course. Yes, as M.Com (Master of Commerce) is a Post Graduate course I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to pursue this Ph.D in Accounts course as Accounts stream is related to commerce field. In general, the duration of this Ph.D in Accounts course is Minimum 2 years and the maximum duration depends upon the college or institute.
24th December 2016, 01:04 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am a student of B.Com Honors. So sir I want to ask you that can I do Ph.D in accounts after completing M.Com? Am I eligible to do? Can you please guide me on this with complete information soon? Awaiting to get the answer. Thank you!
Yes, of course, you are eligible to apply for PhD course after completing M.Com. The minimum educational qualification needed for PhD course is Master degree course or its equivalent qualification with 55% of marks from a recognized university. The candidate may also qualify UGC NET entrance exam in order to get admission.
24th December 2016, 10:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion of M.Com course, you are eligible for Ph.D course in Accountants.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There are no age criteria for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?