29th May 2012, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.d in commerce from Indian University? I have 50.2% marks in M.Com and have 13 years experience in Accounts and Finance

I am residing in doha, qatar
i would like to do my phd in commerce from an indian university
i have 50.2% marks in mcom and having 13 years experience in accounts & finance
am i eligible to do my phd
regards
sam thomas

Related Questions:
  1. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Courses to be studied to get job as Railway Accountant? -- [New]
  3. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Is practical fundas required to do PhD in Finance?
  4. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Are practical fundas required to PhD in Finance?
  5. Is it good to do Ph.D in Finance? What is the scope for it?
  6. M.Com, M.Phil or PhD, what should I do after B.Com (Accounts & Finance)?
  7. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  8. How to do direct Ph.D in commerce? I have completed M.Com with 53%
  9. Am I eligible to become an Actuary after doing PG in commerce and graduation in law?
  10. How may I get government finance jobs at the age of 30? I've done MBA finance
  11. What to do now to grow up in career being a candidate having completed MBA and with 8 years of experience in Accounts & Finance?
  12. last 5 years question papers of TYB.Com(Accounts and Finance)
  13. Is this necessary to have 3 years of Banking Experience to join MBA in Finance? Required Qualification and Eligibility for MBA course?
  14. Will I get a government job at an age of 37 with experience of 14 years in banking and finance
  15. Which course should I opt for between Ph.D in Management and Ph.D in Commerce being a candidate of MBA in Finance and HR?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university?
  17. In which subject I should prefer doing PhD? Marks needed in B.Com and M.Com to do PhD?
  18. Details of pursuing PhD in Economics after M.Com in Banking & Finance?
30th May 2012, 12:59 AM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How to do Ph.d in commerce from Indian University? I have 50.2% marks in M.Com and have 13 years experience in Accounts and Finance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am residing in doha, qatar
i would like to do my phd in commerce from an indian university
i have 50.2% marks in mcom and having 13 years experience in accounts & finance
am i eligible to do my phd
regards
sam thomas

To pursue Ph.D in commerce, you need to complete Masters Degree in the relevant discipline with at least 55% marks. The duration of the course is 2 years. The procedure is different for different universities. First of all, you have to choose the university in which you wish to join. Then download the application form along with the instructions from the official website of the institution. Then, fill the application form according to the instructions. Upload your photo and submit the duly filled application. Note down the application number, password, and bank account details for future reference.
30th June 2012, 06:27 PM
de116

Default Re: How to do Ph.d in commerce from Indian University? I have 50.2% marks in M.Com and have 13 years experience in Accounts and Finance

To pursue Ph.D in commerce, you need to complete Masters Degree in the relevant discipline with at least 55% marks. The duration of the course is 2 years. The procedure is different for different universities. First of all, you have to choose the university in which you wish to join. Then download the application form along with the instructions from the official website of the institution. Then, fill the application form according to the instructions. Upload your photo and submit the duly filled application. Note down the application number, password, and bank account details for future reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?