30th December 2016, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of B.Sc Nursing?

Sir, I am a 3 year nursing student. Can I do Ph.D after 4 year B.Sc nursing? How can I? Please answer sir...What are the eligibility for Ph.D admission? Can you please give me the details on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for the post of BSc Nursing? What is the date of BSc Nursing form
  2. How can I do MSc nursing after completion of BSc Nursing?
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Military BSc Nursing after scoring 80% marks in plus two?
  5. Any experience required for MSc Nursing course after completion of BSc Nursing course
  6. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  7. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  8. Am I eligible to study PhD in Clinical Psychology being a Psychiatric Nursing postgraduate?
  9. Is it possible to do MBBS course after completion of BSc Nursing?
  10. Am I eligible to study BSc Nursing? I have scored 89% marks in 12th
  11. Am i eligible for MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing with 72%
  12. Am I eligible for BSc Nursing after completing 12th with biology,nursing?
  13. Does NTR university offer PG Anesthesia course after completion of BSc Nursing?
  14. Am I eligible to get a railway nursing job after completion of B.Sc Nursing course? -- [New]
  15. What is BSc Nursing and what is the scope for it?
  16. Courses that I can pursue after BSc Nursing? Is it possible to do MBBS after BSc nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to join M-Pharmacy course after completion of B.Sc Nursing? Is it a good choice for me of opting for MS in Public Health?
  18. Details and procedure to apply for M.Sc Nursing in USA after completion of B.Sc degree?
2nd January 2017, 07:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of B.Sc Nursing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am a 3 year nursing student. Can I do Ph.D after 4 year B.Sc nursing? How can I? Please answer sir...What are the eligibility for Ph.D admission? Can you please give me the details on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!
No, B.Sc candidates are not eligible for Ph.D course.

If you have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible for Ph.D course.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?