8th August 2016, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Counseling and Psychotherapy through distance mode?

Dear sir, I have completed MS in Counseling and Psychotherapy through distant mode and got 43.23% marks. I want to pursue in the same field. Am I eligible for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to do Phd in Counseling and Psychotherapy/Addiction/Substance Abuse
  2. Institutes offering Ph.D in counseling and Psychotherapy?
  3. Can I apply to study PhD in Finance through distance mode after completing BBA CA in regular mode and NAV Finance in distance mode?
  4. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  5. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance mode?
  6. Is it possible for me to pursue PhD in Geography through distance mode?
  7. Criteria to obtain PhD in Economics? Universities providing PhD in distance mode?
  8. Am I eligible for PhD having done PGDM from ITS with dual specialization?
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in any course after completion of post graduation from distance mode?
  10. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I take up Ph.D after completing MCA in distance mode?
  12. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  13. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  14. Possibility to do PhD in Synthesis through distance mode? List of universities for it?
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Phil in distance mode?
  16. Eligibility for Ph.D in UK or US after completing MCA in distance mode?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for PhD after completion of BBA and MBA in distance mode? -- [New]
  18. PhD in Pharmaceutical Chemistry is beneficial in distance mode or regular mode for an employee? Will distance universities provide lab for part time PhD students?
10th August 2016, 08:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Counseling and Psychotherapy through distance mode?

Yes, one can pursue Ph.D in Counselling and Psychotherapy through distance mode but you must have at least 55% marks in your Masters degree to become eligible.

Even if you belong to reserved category then also you are very short of 50% marks on masters. It means you are not eligible for Ph.D admission in India according to UGC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?