7th August 2020, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue PhD(English) if completed distance MA(English) and BA(Urdu) Honours?

Hi Sir, I have completed my BA in Urdu Honours in regular mode. Then I have joined MA in English from distance education. Now, I want to study PhD in English. Can I be eligible to pursue PhD in English program?

10th August 2020, 06:41 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue PhD(English) if completed distance MA(English) and BA(Urdu) Honours?

°°° YES, absolutely you are eligible to pursue PhD in English if you have completed your MA in English through distance mode.

Entrance Exam: CSIR UGC NET, SET, GATE, UGC NET
11th August 2020, 01:20 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue PhD(English) if completed distance MA(English) and BA(Urdu) Honours?

Technically you can pursue a PhD program with a valid distance mode MA degree.

I will suggest that you give UGC NET (also known as CBSE NET) exam as most of the universities has this as eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?