25th October 2019, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue distance PhD(Environmental Science) being a 36 years old distance MSc postgraduate of SMU?

Hi everyone, I want to do PhD in distance mode with Environmental Science subject. I have completed my MSc on that subject from SMU through distance education. I am 36 years old so am I eligible to do PhD?

31st October 2019, 06:33 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible to pursue distance PhD(Environmental Science) being a 36 years old distance MSc postgraduate of SMU?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue distance PhD(Environmental Science) being a 36 years old distance MSc postgraduate of SMU. There is no age bar to offer this course.

Other eligibilities include, candidate should have passed masters degree with minimum 55% marks.

You may visit the website www.collegeduniya.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?