16th March 2015, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in Kanpur University PhD(English) entrance exam if qualified in UGC-NET? Syllabus of PhD(English) entrance exam of Kanpur University?

Hello,
Can you tell me that what is the
syllabus for PhD English entrance exam from Kanpur University?
Do UGC Net qualified in English
have to sit for PhD Entrance or they will get admission?
I have qualified in UGC NET so I have to give this entrance?

Related Questions:
  1. When to apply for PhD in English? Process and fee structure?
  2. What is the syllabus and pattern of M.Ed entrance exam in Kanpur and bareilly university?
  3. Date of announcement of Kanpur University M.A forms? When is the Kanpur University exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for NET exam after passing M.A Final from Kanpur University
  5. Am I eligible to do LLB from Kanpur University after graduating with 47% from Kanpur University? I am 23 years old
  6. Date of sale of entrance exam form of Kanpur University?
  7. Syllabus of LLB entrance exam conducted by CSJM University Kanpur? Pattern of the question paper?
  8. Previous years question papers of MSc Biochemistry entrance exam of AIIMS and Kanpur University?
  9. How to i get the P.hd in computer science?
  10. Will I get any college after scoring 27359 in UPTU Engineering and 4000 in General?
  11. From where to get the LLB entrance exam form of Kanpur University? Last date of submission and fee structure?
  12. How may I get a government job? I have done BCA from Kanpur University and currently pursuing MCA from Maharana Pratap Engineering college Kanpur which is affiliated to UPTU
  13. Universities offering Ph.D in English without any entrance exam?
  14. What should I do to get a lecturer job after completing MSc? I have scored above 60%
  15. How may I get some information about CSJM university(kanpur)?
  16. Eligibility to apply in WBCS exam for B.A. graduate of Kanpur University?
  17. Date of sale of application form for Ph.D in Sanskrit in Kanpur?
  18. Information about CSJM university Kanpur? I have passed BSc with 49%
20th March 2015, 11:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in Kanpur University PhD(English) entrance exam if qualified in UGC-NET? Syllabus of PhD(English) entrance exam of Kanpur University?

If you have qualified UGC NET in the given subject then you can apply for Ph.D admission in Kanpur University without appearing for their Ph.D entrance exam. Just make sure that you have got Master's degree in relevant discipline with at least 55% marks from a recognized University.

All the major Universities in India give admission in Ph.D on the basis of UGC NET scores. Those with M.Phil qualification or at least 5 years of professional experience in given field are also exempted from entrance exam. Therefore, don't think about entrance exam and apply for admission along with your score.
6th March 2016, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I have to appear in Kanpur University PhD(English) entrance exam if qualified in UGC-NET? Syllabus of PhD(English) entrance exam of Kanpur University?

Hello, what is the syllabus for ph.D entrance exam in micribiology in CSJMU. I got my master degree from Cairo university, Egypt than i returned to my home university (Ibb university, Yemen), i worked in my home university science 2010 until now. I have experience in my field for at least 5 years.So i can exempeting from entrance exam.Thank you
6th March 2016, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Hello, what is the syllabus for ph.D entrance exam in micribiology in CSJMU. I got my master degree from Cairo university, Egypt than i returned to my home university (Ibb university, Yemen), i worked in my home university science 2010 until now. I have experience in my field for at least 5 years.So i can exempeting from entrance exam.Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?