6th April 2014, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for UGC JRF if I am 28 years and 2 months old?

Hi team

I am posting this again because I am unable to locate my previous post. Kindly help. I will be of 28 years and 2 months old as on 1st June. Will I be eligible for JRF this year. I know that I can still apply for NET that am clear about. But what about JRF.

Please help

Regards

James W

22nd May 2014, 02:01 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for UGC JRF if I am 28 years and 2 months old?

As you have asking here about your problem that you want to know the eligibility criteria for UGC JRF test as per age condition. So I am going to tell you about your problem and tried to solve as far as possible and also about the eligibility criteria of UGC JRF exam.

So JRF exam is held twice a year as in June and then in December so you have got two chances for giving the exam. As the age limit issue the age limit for the exam is maximum 28 years of age as you are 28 years and 2 months old then you are now eligible for the exam and also you can apply for the exam. And the age relaxation is up to 5 years as for the backward caste students as belongs to SC or ST or OBC candidates are relaxed up to 5 years of age.

And in other eligibility issue candidates must have passed his graduation degree level exam as with 50 to 55 percentage of mark in the UG section study. So these are the eligibility criteria as far as I know and I think that your problem is solved by my given answer.
19th August 2015, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

I am a cent.gov.employee with annual income 363432 and obc also my husband self employed can i get non creamy layer certificate for ugc net ls exam
17th December 2015, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

my age is 28 years and 2 months can i appy for icmr jrf or csir jrf in june 2o16 and december 2016
6th January 2018, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

I was 28 years 6 months old at the time of filling the form of ugc net. So I had to apply for asst prof. only. I've qualified for the asst professor. But my question is how can I obtain a PhD degree now as I am not eligible for jrf ? Kindly reply.
16th August 2019, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

I AM ABOVE 28 YEARS.ACCORDEING TO THE RULE OF CSIR NET I GOT GRF NET.CAN I GET FELLOWSHIP TO OUR FELLOWSHI[P..
6th November 2019, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

I am qualified net L.S math .my age 29.can I get any other type scholarship.Please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?