28th October 2022, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for UGC NET after completion of PG in MA Telugu?

Am I eligible for UGC NET after completion of PG in MA Telugu? What is the minimum criteria required for applying for the exam? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon! Thanks!

29th October 2022, 11:11 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for UGC NET after completion of PG in MA Telugu?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for UGC NET Examination after completion of MA in Telugu:

Of course yes. You are certainly eligible to apply for UGC NET Examination after your successful completion of MA in Telugu course. The detailed eligibility criteria required is given below,

Name of the Examination- UGC NET Examination

@ Generally in order to be eligible for appearing in UGC NET Examination, candidiates must have completed Master's Degree in any discipline from a recognized institute. In this context, I can say that you will be eligible as you have already completed MA in Telugu course.

@ Also you must have secured minimum 55% Mark's in post graduation to be eligible for appearing in this Examination.
30th October 2022, 02:49 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you will be eligible for UGC NET along with Telegu subject. You should have qualified Masters degree or equivalent in listed subjects with minimum 55%.
30th October 2022, 10:35 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The minimum education required for appearing in the UGC NET is a Master's degree in a relevant discipline with at least 55% marks in aggregate (or 50% marks in aggregate in case of reserved category candidates) from a recognized university. Candidates can appear in the same examination while pursuing their Master's degree course as well.

Also, there is no upper age limit for appearing in the same examination for the Assistant professor post but in case a candidate is interested in JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) then his/her age must not exceed 30 years. Further, there is the provision of age relaxation for candidates belonging to reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

So, after completion of your Master of Arts degree in Telegu, you can appear in UGC NET with Telugu as your Paper II provided you manage to secure 55% marks (or 50% marks in case you belong to the reserved category) in your master's degree course.

For complete details and updates regarding the UGC NET, you can refer to the link www.ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
31st October 2022, 02:40 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for UGC NET after completing your post-graduation in Telegu. The minimum educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a master's degree with a minimum score of 55% marks from a recognized university. A candidate applying for the Junior Research Fellowship should not be more than 31 years of age as on the first day of the month in which the UGC NET exam conducts which is 1st June 2022.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?