30th June 2016, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in Folklore after qualifying in UGC NET JRF in Telugu literature?

I am qualified UGC net JRF in Telugu literature. Am I eligible to pursue PhD in folklore? Can you please let me know what is the procedure followed for the same? Awaiting to get the response soon on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in home science?
  2. How can I apply for PhD after qualifying OGC JRF exam? Is it possible to do Integrated PhD with JRF UGC Stipend? -- [New]
  3. Can i do Ph.D.in Organic Chemistry after completing M.Sc. in same with 65%?
  4. Procedure of college or university selection after qualifying NET JRF exam for PhD? How an employed person can do Ph.D after qualifying NET JRF exam?
  5. Possibility to do PhD in Fine Arts/Folklore without NET for a candidate who has secured 54.125% in M.A.?
  6. Possibilities of doing Ph.D. in Architecture after ME in same?
  7. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in Ph.D BioTechnology?
  8. Can I write CSIR to get JRF while studying PhD?
  9. Can I write CSIR to get JRF while studying Phd?
  10. Can I write CSIR to get JRF while studying Phd?
  11. Procedure of college or university selection after qualifying NET JRF exam for PhD? How an employed person can do phd after qualifying NET JRF exam?
  12. How much JRF is offered through GATE and UGC-NET? Minimum marks score to study PhD through GATE and UGC-NET?
  13. Procedure to apply for PhD program in Ranchi University for UGC-NET-JRF qualified candidate?
  14. What are the steps I need to follow to do Ph.D in mathematics? What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Mathematics?
  15. Is it possible to do part time PhD after qualifying UGC-NET for Lectureship? Whether Government universities has more value? Course duration of PhD and JRF?
  16. Procedure of doing PhD after qualifying JRF?
  17. If I pursue PhD under VIT can I get fellowship under UGC?
  18. What books to prefer for NET exam in English? -- [Most Discussed]
1st July 2016, 07:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in Folklore after qualifying in UGC NET JRF in Telugu literature?

You can only go for Ph.D in Telugu literature if you have qualified UGC NET in the same field. Just make sure you apply for admission when notification is released by the concerned university.

Admission will be on the basis of interview conducted by the university or institute for you. You have UGC NET score which gives you exemption from entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?