28th October 2022, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Is UGC NET and CSIR NET exam is for M.E Environmental Engineering?

I studied M.E environmental engineering. Is M.E environmental engineering qualify for UGC NET or CSIR NET exam? Is M.E environmental science and engineering only qualify for UGC NET exam or M.E Environmental Engineering is also qualify for UGC NET exam?

31st October 2022, 01:14 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is UGC NET and CSIR NET exam is for M.E Environmental Engineering?

Yes, you are eligible for both the examination UGC NET and CSIR NET. As you have the subject of ME in Environmental Engineering so you can appear for both UGC and CSIR. Some subjects are common in both examinations but it is not applicable to all subjects.

If you want to appear in UGC NET apply for Environmental Science and for the CSIR NET examination choose Earth Science. CSIR NET is conducted only in five subjects only for science stream students. UGC NET is conducted in 81 subjects mainly for Arts, Commerce, and Language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?