30th January 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Which exam to qualify, CSIR NET or UGC NET to become a degree lecturer?

sir my name is shravan now i am doing msc chemistry iwant to become a degree lecturer. which exam i should qualify either csir net or ugc net

1st February 2012, 09:07 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam to qualify, CSIR NET or UGC NET to become a degree lecturer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir my name is shravan now i am doing msc chemistry iwant to become a degree lecturer. which exam i should qualify either csir net or ugc net
The National Eligibility Test in Chemistry is conducted jointly by the University Grant Commission and Council of Scientific and Industrial Research-CSIR.
For syllabus of Chemical Sciences in National Eligibility Test, click here.
The test will comprise of s single paper divided into three parts, in which Part B and Part C will be based on Chemical Sciences as per the syllabus, whereas, Part A will be based on General Science, Quantitative Reasoning & Analysis and Research Aptitude.
Part B will be multiple choice question and Part C will be of analytical nature.
14th May 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exam to qualify, CSIR NET or UGC NET to become a degree lecturer?

I have qualified CSIR JRF NET held in december 2011 for which i was asked to send the documents for verification. I have done this but until now i didnt receive any memo from csir department regarding qualification of examination.
What am i suppose to do now?
16th August 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

sir,i completed m.sc nursing from sushrutha college of nursing, Bangalore affiliated to rajiv Gandhi university off health science,2011.am i eligible to write net exam .please kindly inform me to my email; [email protected]
thanking you.
8th January 2013, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Now i am doing m.sc physics in BHARATHIDASAN UNIVERSITY.which exam to qualify to become a lecture?
31st August 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MY MSC IN MEDICAL SURGICAL NURSING. AM I ELIGIBLE TO WRITE NET EXAM?
30th October 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir,mai m.a.2nd(sub-his) year me padh raha hu kya mai apply kar sakta hun net ke liye?
15th January 2014, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir my name is Abhilash, completed my PG in Psychiatric Nursing. Do my discipline come under the NET syllabi, if so which exam do i need to take CSIR-UGC NET or UGC NET?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?