14th July 2021, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial for doing MPhil in biochemistry after MSc zoology or should I continue Mphil zoology?

Is it beneficial for doing mphil in biochemistry after msc zoology or should i continue mphil zoology guide me? Is it good for doing mphil biochemistry after msc zoology? or should i continue mphil zoology

24th February 2023, 07:00 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Is it beneficial for doing MPhil in biochemistry after MSc zoology or should I continue Mphil zoology?

The decision to pursue MPhil in Biochemistry or continue with MPhil in Zoology depends on your interests and career goals. Both fields are distinct, and it would be best to choose the one that aligns with your research interests and long-term career goals.

MPhil in Biochemistry will focus on the chemical processes occurring within living organisms, including cells, tissues, and organisms, and their interactions with each other and the environment. On the other hand, MPhil in Zoology will focus on animal biology, including animal behavior, physiology, evolution, and ecology.

If your interests lie in understanding the chemical processes in living organisms, then MPhil in Biochemistry would be a better fit for you. If you are more interested in animal biology and wish to pursue a career in that field, then you should continue with MPhil in Zoology.

Ultimately, it is up to you to decide which field aligns better with your interests and career aspirations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?