20th July 2016, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best master degree courses other than M.Sc in Zoology for a B.Sc Zoology holder? Is M.Sc Molecular Biology, Genetic Engineering and MS.c Biochemistry have good scope?

Hello sir, I have just completed graduation in zoology. Now I am looking for master degree course. Can you please tell me which are the best master degree courses other than M.Sc in Zoology? Because I am not interest in teaching field. Is M.Sc Molecular Biology, Genetic Engineering and MS.c Biochemistry have good scope?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best master degree courses other than M.Sc in Zoology for a B.Sc Zoology holder? Is M.Sc Molecular Biology, Genetic Engineering and MS.c Biochemistry have good scope?
  2. Am I eligible for Assistant professor in Zoology post being B.Sc biochemistry, MSc Zoology and Ph.D Biochemistry-Zoology holder? -- [New]
  3. What are the job prospects after MSc in Zoology or MSc in Biochemistry
  4. Which has more scope between M.Sc zoology and M.Sc Botany?
  5. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  6. Which course have better future when cmoared to M.Sc Zoology and M.Sc Botany?
  7. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the scopes available after MSc other than teaching? List of best universities in south india? I have completed my BSc Zoology and B.Ed
  9. How to take admission in MSc Genetic Engineering after studying in T.Y.BSc Zoology?
  10. What is the scope of MSc in Regenerative medicine? I am studying BSc in Zoology
  11. How to do MSc Biochemistry after completing BSc(Botany, Zoology and Chemistry)
  12. Can I do M.Sc Biotechnology course after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  13. Can I do M.Sc Zoology after completion of B.Sc to become a professor in future to teach?
  14. How to do MSc in Wildlife biology from Wildlife Institute of India after completing BSc Zoology Honors?
  15. Which are the best M.Sc courses?
  16. What is the further scope of MSc in Regenerative medicine
  17. Am I eligible to do Msc Biochemistry without giving the entrance exam?
  18. How to do MSc in Zoology? I am interested in forensic science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?