14th July 2021, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Marks rebate in MPhil English for MBC caste?

My MA English Mark 54.9% CASTE MBC I am willing to study MPhil so my caste makes me eligible or not for it?

24th February 2023, 06:54 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Marks rebate in MPhil English for MBC caste?

MBC (Most Backward Class) caste students are eligible for various reservation benefits in education and employment in some states in India. However, the specific rules and regulations regarding eligibility for MPhil admission and reservation may vary depending on the institution and state. It is best to check with the university or institution where you plan to pursue your MPhil in English to understand their eligibility criteria and reservation policies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?