26th March 2016, 03:34 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study correspondence PhD in Mathematics for a Private Professor?

Hello,
I want to do research in Mathematics. For that I know that I have to do PhD. But I am working as a Professor in a private college. I have done my M.Phil in Applied Mathematics. I am thinking to do PhD in correspondence. But I am not sure that it will give me benefit or not. I want to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become an Assistant Professor of Mathematics in any Government college if pursuing PhD in Mathematics and Teaching in Private college?
  2. Eligibility to study PhD in Mathematics for EE graduate? How can I get a chance for doing PhD in Mathematics?
  3. Am I eligible for Assistant Professor of Mathematics while doing PhD?
  4. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics if having 28 years of Teaching experience after Post Graduation in Mathematics?
  5. Procedure to study and course fee of distance PhD in Mathematics?
  6. List of universities which offer correspondence PhD in Mathematics? Procedure to apply?
  7. Should I have to study PhD to become a Professor?
  8. How to study PhD and become English Professor being a postgraduate?
  9. Can I study correspondence PhD in Mathematics after completion of Master's Degree?
  10. Chances to become a Lecturer in Abroad for a PhD Professor of B-School?
  11. WHat is the procedure to become a Mathematics professor?
  12. Opportunities to become a Lecturer for a Professor who is researching on Sahitya Rachna? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics after B.E.(CSE)? List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics?
  14. How can I apply to study correspondence PhD in HR being a MBA postgraduate?
  15. How to do Ph.D in Mathematics after finishing MSc Mathematics
  16. Qualification required for being Assistant Professor?
  17. How to continue my studies after doing MSc Mathematics through GNDU
  18. Is it beneficial to pursue Ph.D in management from correspondence? List of universities offering this course? -- [Most Discussed]
28th March 2016, 02:47 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study correspondence PhD in Mathematics for a Private Professor?

Yes, it will prove to be beneficial for you as you currently as indulged in a profession as a professor in a private college. So, while already teaching in a private college, it would be a better idea to opt for Ph.d via correspondence mode in mathematics. You should definitely go for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?