25th May 2019, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study PhD(Agriculture Microbiology) in Aligarh Muslim University?

Hi everyone, I am going to take admission in Aligarh Muslim University for doing PhD(Agriculture Microbiology) course. So, I would like to know that is it beneficial to do my PhD from this university? Please advice me.

28th May 2019, 07:48 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study PhD(Agriculture Microbiology) in Aligarh Muslim University?

Yes, it is beneficial to study PhD in Agriculture Microbiology at Aligarh Muslim University. After doing this course you get the research opportunities in areas such as clinical research, new drug development and much more.

Some of the job types are:-

Biochemists and Biophysicists
Chemical Technician
Biological Technicians
Agricultural and Food Scientists

Aligarh Muslim University provides the best placement to their students. Many reputed companies visited the campus and students are placed on the basis of their skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?