27th July 2018, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Agriculture Microbiology) in Aligarh Muslim University?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do PhD in Agriculture Microbiology from Aligarh Muslim University. So, I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Agriculture Microbiology) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  2. Which subjects are needed for PG microbiology exam?
  3. Aligarh Muslim University B.Com entrance exam paper for admission session 2018
  4. Cutoff rank required in entrance exam to get BTech admission in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [New]
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Agriculture Microbiology) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  6. Important dates of Aligarh Muslim University B.Sc(Honours) entrance exam?
  7. How can I prepare to crack M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  8. Detailed information about the entrance exam to study B.Ed in Aligarh Muslim University?
  9. Is there any entrance exam available to study M.A.(Persian) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  10. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  11. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Agriculture Microbiology) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  12. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  13. Cutoff marks required in AMUEEE to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University?
  14. What is the syllabus for class 11th entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. When the application form of Aligarh Muslim University PhD(Life Sciences and Microbiology) will be released?
  16. Should I have to appear in entrance exam to study B.Sc in Aligarh Muslim University? Specializations available to study?
  17. Download Chemistry solved question papers of previous years for Aligarh Muslim University M.Sc entrance exam
  18. Eligibility to appear in AMUEEE for Diploma holder?
2nd August 2018, 03:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Agriculture Microbiology) in Aligarh Muslim University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do PhD in Agriculture Microbiology from Aligarh Muslim University. So, I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission?

Candidates have to appear for the PhD Admission Test conducted by the university to study PhD Agricultural Microbiology in Aligarh Muslim University. Short listed candidates have to appear for an interview to study PhD Agricultural Microbiology in Aligarh Muslim University. Candidates who have obtained a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks in the aggregate or its equivalent from a recognized university are eligible to study PhD Agricultural Microbiology in Aligarh Muslim University. Aligarh Muslim University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?