27th July 2018, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Agriculture Microbiology) in Aligarh Muslim University?

Dear Sir, I want to study PhD program in the field of Agriculture Microbiology. I want to do this PhD program from Aligarh Muslim University. So, I would like to know that I can get stipend or not for this PhD program in this institute? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Agriculture Microbiology) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  2. When the application form of Aligarh Muslim University PhD(Life Sciences and Microbiology) will be released?
  3. How many PhD(Agriculture Microbiology) seats are available in Aligarh Muslim University?
  4. M.Sc Microbiology previous year question paper for Aligarh Muslim University entrance exam
  5. How can I get admission in 11th standard of Aligarh Muslim University being a 10th ICSE candidate?
  6. How can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University being a Polytechnic IT holder?
  7. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Agriculture Microbiology) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  8. Cutoff rank required in entrance exam to get BTech admission in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [New]
  9. Aligarh Muslim University B.Com entrance exam paper for admission session 2018
  10. Marine microbiology: eligibility, colleges, companies related to Marine microbiology -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Cutoff marks required in AMUEEE to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University?
  12. List of specializations available to study in B.Tech at Aligarh Muslim University?
  13. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  14. How much is the fee for industrial chemistry in AMU?
  15. Procedure to get admission to study B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University?
  16. How can I prepare to crack M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  17. Eligibility to appear in AMUEEE for Diploma holder?
  18. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University being a candidate of Punjab?
12th July 2022, 12:32 AM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Agriculture Microbiology) in Aligarh Muslim University?

As you qualified the entrance exam called UGC-NET,you will get a stipend to study PhD Agriculture Microbiology at Aligarh Muslim University.

To study PhD Agriculture Microbiology, candidates who have done post graduate degree from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?