12th July 2016, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

Where to get the Ph.D entrance exam syllabus for Management course in Pondicherry University?

Sir/Mam,

Can you please provide me the syllabus for entrance exam of PhD(management) of Pondicherry Uni. to be held soon? Can you please provide me some previous year model papers if possible to prepare for the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Where to get the Ph.D entrance exam syllabus for Management course in Pondicherry University?
  2. Syllabus for phd Computer Science and Engineering entrance exam of pondicherry university
  3. What is the syllabus for Ph.D entrance exam conducted by Pondicherry University?
  4. Eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply in PhD(CSE) entrance exam of Pondicherry University?
  5. How may I get the previous years test question papers of Pondicherry University for Ph.D (Management)course?
  6. How can I apply for MA English entrance exam of Pondicherry University? What is the syllabus for the same? -- [New]
  7. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of Pondicherry University?
  8. What's the entrance exam syllabus for M.Sc Microbiology program in Pondicherry University?
  9. Syllabus for the entrance exam of Pondicherry University? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How may I get previous year PhD Bio informatics entrance papers of Pondicherry university?
  11. Syllabus for M.Sc in mathematics entrance exam of Pondicherry University?
  12. Ph.D Entrance exam and syllabus details for the next upcoming ones?
  13. Procedure to do Ph.D in Zoology in Pondicherry University? I have finished my MSc Zoology in Annamalai University
  14. Pondicherry university phd bioinfo entrance previous papers
  15. Pondicherry University M.Tech electronics entrance exam syllabus?
  16. Detailed information, syllabus and previous year question papers of PhD(Management Studies) entrance exam conducted by University of Hyderabad?
  17. Syllabus for M.Tech entrance exam in Pondicherry University?
  18. When the application form of Pondicherry University PhD(Political Science and International Relations) entrance exam will be released? Date of examination?
13th July 2016, 09:40 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get the Ph.D entrance exam syllabus for Management course in Pondicherry University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Can you please provide me the syllabus for entrance exam of PhD(management) of Pondicherry Uni. to be held soon? Can you please provide me some previous year model papers if possible to prepare for the same? Thank you!
I have attached some question papers and syllabus for Ph.D entrance exam for Management subject, So please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SYLLABUS FOR MANAGMENT STUDENT.PDF(856.5 KB, 64 views)
File Type: pdf Management-June-2007-Paper-3rd.pdf(60.9 KB, 52 views)
File Type: pdf Management-June-2006-Paper-3rd.pdf(60.9 KB, 24 views)
File Type: pdf Management-June-2005-Paper-2nd.pdf(60.9 KB, 27 views)
8th May 2017, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to get the Ph.D entrance exam syllabus for Management course in Pondicherry University?

Sir/Mam, Can you please provide me the syllabus for entrance exam of PhD(commerce) of Pondicherry University to be held on may 27.
14th April 2018, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Where to get the Ph.D entrance exam syllabus for commerce course in Pondicherry University?
29th May 2019, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

SYLLABUS FOR P.HD EDUCATION ENTRANCE EXAMINATION PONDICHHERRY UNIVERSITY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?