18th February 2019, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study PhD(Food Technology) course in Lovely Professional University?

Hi friends, I have completed my MPhil in Food Science and Technology. Now, I want to do PhD(Food Technology) course in Lovely Professional University. But some of my friends are not suggesting me to do this course. So, I want to know that is it beneficial to do this course or not? Please advice me!

28th February 2019, 06:20 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study PhD(Food Technology) course in Lovely Professional University?

Yes definitely it would be beneficial for you in the future to pursue PhD in food technology course in Lovely Professional University.

Job positions:

Dietitian

Nutritionist

Food Inspector

Professor
28th February 2019, 06:28 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study PhD(Food Technology) course in Lovely Professional University?

after completing your PhD in food technology from Lovely Professional University you can work in private sector and can be employed in companies like a moon, Cadbury, brittania Metro Dairy, Hindustan lever, Kelloggs, Nestle.

There are several attractive positions which are open to food technologists like quality assurance manager, laboratory supervisor, production manager and food packaging manager.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?