15th March 2015, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study MBA in Lovely Professional University?

Sir,
I want to get admission in Lovely Professional University
for doing MBA. So doing MBA there is good for me or not?
Is this is beneficial for me?
Kindly give me advice regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply in Lovely Professional University to study Graduation through correspondence being an employee?
  2. Which college is best for me in Punjab after scoring 43 marks with 376000 rank under SC category?
  3. Can I get admission in Lovely Professional University to study B.Com if secured 57.8% in 12th standard being a State Athletic Champion and National Player?
  4. How is the lovely professional university Jalandhar? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there any value of pursuing MBA distance from lovel professional university?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for taking admission in Lovely Professional University?
  7. How to take admission in BSc Agriculture in management sector?
  8. Scope of event management course under MBA? Maximum salary package offered to MBA graduate in Lovely Professional University?
  9. Good government colleges for Lateral Entry admission?
  10. How to opt for hotel management as my profession? I am a commerce student doing 11th
  11. How much do I have to pay for MBA in Lovely Professional University?
  12. Is Lovely Professional University a good university?
  13. Is Lovely Professional University Jalandhar a good place to do B.Tech(Mechanical branch)?
  14. What is the scholarship plan of Lovely Professional University? Fee structure of the university?
  15. Which college is better for doing MBA between Lovely Professional University and Amity Business School?
  16. Can I join B.E. Mech with 10+2 qualification? Is it a good choice?
  17. Fee structure of B.Tech programme in Lovely Professional University?
  18. Requirements and fee structure for admission in lovely professional university?
3rd April 2015, 01:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MBA in Lovely Professional University?

You have to investigate properly before taking admission in a MBA college. Just contact the people who have passed from LPU and you will definitely know what kind of placement they provide to successful students and also about the infrastructure of the college. Old students can tell you a lot about that college and faculty. Most of the private colleges in India offer MBA degree and you can easily get admission because there is absolutely no competition for admission in those private colleges. Institutes like IIMs ask for a very good score in CAT and it is not easy to get admission there. Therefore, it is all up to you and you should take a look at the campus and ask students about the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?