7th September 2019, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of pursuing PhD(Zoology) in Sree Narayana College Alappuzha?

Hello, I am thinking to do PhD program now in the specialization of Zoology. I came to know that Sree Narayana College Alappuzha is offering this PhD program. I just want to know what are the benefits of doing this PhD program? Please tell me immediately.

11th September 2019, 01:19 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of pursuing PhD(Zoology) in Sree Narayana College Alappuzha?

The benefits of pursuing Doctor of Philosophy(Zoology) in Sree Narayana College Alappuzha are plenty as per the career point of view.

You can become a Animal Rehabilitators, Conservationists, Documentary Makers, Forensic Experts, Lab Technicians, Animal Behaviorists, Animal Raisers, Animal Trainers, Animal Caretakers, Animal and Wildlife Educator, Researchers, Wildlife Biologists, Veterinarians, Zoo Attendants, Zoo Curators, and related roles.

The top leading recruiting organizations are Aquariums, Wildlife Sanctuaries, National Parks, Botanical Gardens, Zoos, Research Laboratories, Animal Clinics, Fisheries and Aquaculture, Museums, Pharmaceutical Companies, Veterinary Hospitals.

You can check the website http://www.sncollegecherthala.in/ for more details.
11th September 2019, 07:41 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of pursuing PhD(Zoology) in Sree Narayana College Alappuzha?

PhD in Zoology is a 3 year duration course. This course deals with the study of animals, their structure and their existence in the environment. The benefit of doing this course is you study about animal behavior, species and characteristics and the structure and functioning. You can find your career in a few television channels like Animal Planet and discovery channel.

Some of the Employment areas are given below.

Botanical Gardens
Zoos
National Parks
Animal Clinics
Museums
Veterinary Hospitals
Wildlife Sanctuaries

Some of the job types are given below.

Documentary Maker
Animal Trainer
Animal Behaviourist
Veterinarian
Animal Rehabilitator
Animal Breeder
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?