7th October 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Is Paper I common to all disciplines in NET exam? Am I eligible to give UGC NET exam? How many times can I give this exam?

The subject given in NET Exam are not perfectly match with my M.Pharm(QA) subjects, so which subject I will be Choose for UGC-NET Exam?
-Paper-1 is common to all disciplines in NET Exam?
-I am in 1st semester so,I am eligible to give UGC-NET EXAM?
-how many times I will be given this Exam?

16th October 2011, 01:49 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Paper I common to all disciplines in NET exam? Am I eligible to give UGC NET exam? How many times can I give this exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The subject given in NET Exam are not perfectly match with my M.Pharm(QA) subjects, so which subject I will be Choose for UGC-NET Exam?
-Paper-1 is common to all disciplines in NET Exam?
-I am in 1st semester so,I am eligible to give UGC-NET EXAM?
-how many times I will be given this Exam?
NET : National Eligiblity Test.

This examination was Conducted by UGC Twice in a year and to apply for this examination you need to complete your post graduate degree course with minimum 55% marks form a recognised University. Final year Post graduate candidates are also apply for NET Examination.

The examination was held in June and December Every year, the June NET Examination was already completed and December NET Examination was Going to be Held on 24/Dec/2011, the last date of apply for NET Examination was 25/Oct/2011.

But, Ist Semester candidates are not eligible for NET Examination. Only final year Post graduate candidates and Post graduate candidates may apply for NET Examination.

The examination was Conducted into Two parts, There are 3 Papers in NET Examination and all are conducted into same day. The First 2 papers was compulsory for all the candidates and Both paper was Objective. The last paper was descriptive and for this you have to opt one optional subject as per your Post graduation.

If you are form M.Pharmacy candidates, then you can opt Anthropology in your NET Examination.

So, please apply for NET Examination only when you are pursuing your final year post graduate degree course.

The examination fees of NET Was Rs 450 and you have to pay the fees through challan form in SBI Bank and then you are eligible to fill the Online NET Application form and for More Information check NET Official website -

http://ugcnetonline.in
16th October 2011, 02:12 PM
kshitiz26

Default Re: Is Paper I common to all disciplines in NET exam? Am I eligible to give UGC NET exam? How many times can I give this exam?

The examination was held in June and December Every year, the June NET Examination was already completed and December NET Examination was Going to be Held on 24/Dec/2011, the last date of apply for NET Examination was 25/Oct/2011.

This examination was Conducted by UGC Twice in a year and to apply for this examination you need to complete your post graduate degree course with minimum 55% marks form a recognised University. Final year Post graduate candidates are also apply for NET Examination.

But, Ist Semester candidates are not eligible for NET Examination. Only final year Post graduate candidates and Post graduate candidates may apply for NET Examination.

If you are form M.Pharmacy candidates, then you can opt Anthropology in your NET Examination.

The examination was Conducted into Two parts, There are 3 Papers in NET Examination and all are conducted into same day. The First 2 papers was compulsory for all the candidates and Both paper was Objective. The last paper was descriptive and for this you have to opt one optional subject as per your Post graduation.

So, please apply for NET Examination only when you are pursuing your final year post graduate degree course.

The examination fees of NET Was Rs 450 and you have to pay the fees through challan form in SBI Bank and then you are eligible to fill the Online NET Application form and for

More Information check NET Official website -

www.ugcnetonline.in
16th October 2011, 05:04 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

iThe National Eligibility Test (NET),conducted by University Grants Commission (UGC) to determine eligibility for
lectureship and
for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF).

The Test is conducted twice(months of June and December) in a year in Humanities (including languages), Social Sciences, Forensic Science, Environmental Sciences, Computer Science and Applications and Electronic Science like SET(State Eligibility Test).

Eligibility:
1:You should have Master Degree from a recognized University and Colleges,you can also apply for the exam if your Result Awaited category, if you are appearing or has appeared in your final year of M.Sc. or equivalent degree examination.

2:You have to secure minimum 55% of marks in your Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination
3:There is no age limit for applying for lectureship.

4:If you apply for Junior Research Fellowship ,your age should not more than 28 years.

For previous year papers visit:http://www.successcds.net/Entrance-E...on-Papers.html

for more details visit:http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/net.html#intro

www.ugcnetonline.in
18th October 2011, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am MBA 1st Class and LL.M 1st class. I like to apply for Lectureship since there is no age bar as I am now 69 years. I like to have Ph.D . Pl advise me in this regard for selection of 3rd paper as I prefer Law. what are the subjects available in the Law? Thank you Sir. M N Rao
19th December 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the full information about my net exams but as fast as possible.thanks
25th December 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

I appeared for net exam. in june 2011.How can I got detail of marks obtained.
29th February 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of ugc net( jrf &lectureship
7th July 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have done M.com in economics but my background is commerce.I have also done MBA Finance.Can I choose commerce as a subject for net or is it compulsory to choose economics.please reply
2nd April 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

I am a Science Graduate and have done MCA. I have 9 years of working experience in IT industry. What subject I can take for UGC Net exam for Lecturer Ship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?