11th October 2017, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Best books for the preparation of NET JRF exam for B.Sc Chemistry student? Previous year solved papers

Sir, I am studying B.Sc Chemistry and want to crack NET JRF exam in one attempts. So, I need list of best books for the preparation for it? Can you provide previous year solved papers?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for UGC NET JRF in Commerce subject?
  2. Preparation, books, type of questions, previous year questions and cut off marks for ICAR JRF?
  3. Life Sciences solved question papers of last 3 years for CSIR-NET and ICMR-JRF? Suitable books for preparation?
  4. CSIR NET JRF Mathematical solved papers of previous year
  5. Life Sciences solved question papers of last 5 years for ICMR-JRF? Suitable books for preparation?
  6. Previous years papers of JRF PG exam?
  7. List of good books and study materials for UGC NET Economics?
  8. Previous year question paper of JRF in Horticulture? Best book for JRF exam preparation?
  9. Books for preparation of OU M.Sc Chemistry entrance exam -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to give NET Exam having scored more than 50% in LLM? Which Books to prepare for Criminology subject? Previous year solved Question Papers for this Exam?
  11. Previous years solved question papers of UGC NET JRF for computer science paper II? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will I have to write JRF/ NET exam to get admission in Calcutta University to pursue Ph.D in Chemistry? Previous year question papers for the same?
  13. How to crack NET, SET exam? Which books should I refer?
  14. How can I prepare to qualify in CSIR-NET(Chemistry)? Suitable books for preparation?
  15. Solved question papers for IIT JAM Chemistry? I am a BSc 3rd year student
  16. Solved question papers of IIT JAM Chemistry? I am a BSc 3rd year student
  17. Best books for WBJEE Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology? Last few years solved question papers?
  18. Detail of NET/JRF exam for M.Sc Mathematics candidate? Model papers for preparation of the exam?
24th October 2017, 03:06 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best books for the preparation of NET JRF exam for B.Sc Chemistry student? Previous year solved papers

Best Recommended books for the preparation of NET JRF Examination for Chemistry background candidates:

There are several recommended books for the preparation of JRF NET Examination in the Chemistry field.

>> CSIR UGC NET/ JRF/ SET Chemical Sciences by Hemant Kulshrestha and Ajay Taneja

>> CSIR NET UGC/ JRF Solved Papers Chemical Sciences by Editorial Board: Pratiyogita Darpan

>> UGC CSIR NET (JRF&LS) Chemical Sciences by Aditya Tomar and Naveen Sharma

>> Chemical Sciences CSIR NET and GATE Topic Wise Complete Solution by Kirtikumar C.Badgujar, Harshal B.Saraf and Harshal C Badguja Vivek C Badgujar

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?