27th November 2016, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Will I have to write JRF/ NET exam to get admission in Calcutta University to pursue Ph.D in Chemistry? Previous year question papers for the same?

Hello sir, I have completed M.Sc Chemistry and now want to do Ph.D from Calcutta University. Will I have to write JRF/ NET exam? Previous year question papers for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I write CSIR to get JRF while studying Phd?
  2. Can I write CSIR to get JRF while studying PhD?
  3. Can I write CSIR to get JRF while studying Phd?
  4. Steps after clearing NET JRF for PhD entrance?
  5. Can I pursue PhD in Botany in future and appear for NET examination after completing M.Sc in Bio-Chemistry?
  6. Procedure of college or university selection after qualifying NET JRF exam for PhD? How an employed person can do Ph.D after qualifying NET JRF exam?
  7. Possibilities of doing Ph.D. in Architecture after ME in same?
  8. Procedure of college or university selection after qualifying NET JRF exam for PhD? How an employed person can do phd after qualifying NET JRF exam?
  9. Previous year question papers of SET JRF for Chemistry with solutions?
  10. Is it possible to do Ph.D after English literature with 54%? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get admission in Ph.D in Delhi University?
  12. What are the steps I need to follow to do Ph.D in mathematics? What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Mathematics?
  13. How can I apply for PhD after qualifying OGC JRF exam? Is it possible to do Integrated PhD with JRF UGC Stipend?
  14. Ph.D after completing M.Sc Zoology with 82%?
  15. What should I do to get admission in PhD in Chemistry after completing M.Sc in Chemistry? -- [New]
  16. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  17. Can I do PhD in Biochemistry in Calcutta University being a Chemistry postgraduate?
  18. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
30th November 2016, 05:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I have to write JRF/ NET exam to get admission in Calcutta University to pursue Ph.D in Chemistry? Previous year question papers for the same?

Yes, definitely you have to appear in the NET examination after the completion of M.Sc in Chemistry in order to do Ph.D in Chemistry from Calcutta University.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Chemistry from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to appear in the NET examination.

Below I have attached the question paper of NET of Chemistry, have a look over it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CSIR-Chemical-Sciences-Solved-June-2016.pdf(2.42 MB, 3 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?