11th October 2017, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

When University of Delhi will out the application form of PhD? Entrance exam syllabus?

Hello sir, I am studying in MA Social Science and want o get admission in University of Delhi for PhD. Please tell me when the application form will be out? Entrance exam syllabus?

Related Questions:
  1. When the application form of Nagpur University PhD entrance exam will be released? Syllabus and examination date?
  2. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  3. When the notification of Delhi University PhD(Zoology) entrance exam will be released? Syllabus of PhD(Zoology) entrance exam?
  4. When the application form of Ph.D(Maths) entrance exam will be published by Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Syllabus and pattern of the entrance exam?
  5. When the University of Delhi will issue application form of PhD in Library & Information Science? Send me pattern of entrance exam?
  6. When the application form of PhD(Urdu) entrance exam will be distributed by University of Kota?
  7. When the notification of Delhi University PhD entrance exam will be released? Syllabus of Machine Design? -- [New]
  8. Does Delhi University offer PhD in Microbiology course? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  9. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  10. When the application form of ICMR PhD(Life Science) entrance exam will be released? Syllabus of this entrance exam?
  11. When the application form of B.A.LLB entrance exam will be distributed by Delhi University?
  12. When the application form of Mysore University PhD entrance exam will be released?
  13. How will I get the application form to do Ph.D in IISC, Bangalore?
  14. Date of forms for B.Ed from DU? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. When the application form of Vikram University PhD(Microbiology) entrance exam will be released?
  16. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  17. When the application form for PhD in Computer Science course is available at Pune University? Detailed information about this course?
  18. When the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam will be published by Anna University?
24th October 2017, 02:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When University of Delhi will out the application form of PhD? Entrance exam syllabus?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, last date for receiving applications are over and I am providing you the important dates of the Ph.D Entrance Examination.

>> Starting date to apply online - 12th June, 2017

>> Last date for receipt of applications - 23rd June, 2017

>> Conduct of Entrance Examination - From 1st to 5th July, 2017

>> Declaration of result - 7th to 12th July, 2017

Click here for Schedule for Examinations

Click here for Detailed Syllabus according to the subject

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?