21st October 2017, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Best distance university to do PhD in Chemical Engineering? Procedure to complete PhD in distance mode?

I want to do PhD in Chemical Engineering in distance mode but very confuse to choose university for it. Please guide me to choose best university for it? Procedure to complete PhD in distance mode?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  2. Whole procedure to do PhD Hindi in distance mode? Where should I apply for it?
  3. Is it necessary to do M.Phil before PhD for MSW in distance? List of universities offering PhD in distance mode?
  4. Criteria to obtain PhD in Economics? Universities providing PhD in distance mode?
  5. Does Calicut University provides PhD after MA in Visharad and Praveen in distance mode? Eligibility and admission procedure?
  6. Can a M.Sc IT in distance mode do PhD in regular mode? Which stream should I choose?
  7. Procedure to do PhD in distance mode after ME in Mechanical Engineering (CAD/CAM) stream? How can I do my practicals?
  8. Is M.Phil required to pursue PhD? Which are universities offering PhD in Management via distance mode of education? -- [New]
  9. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  10. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance mode?
  11. Is it possible for me to pursue PhD in Geography through distance mode?
  12. Am I eligible to do PhD through distance mode after completion graduation with 53 percentage?
  13. Can I take up Ph.D after completing MCA in distance mode?
  14. Is is possible to do Ph.D in law through distance mode?
  15. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Necessity to do M.Phil before PhD program after MSW? Chances to do PhD from distance mode? List of universities for it?
  17. Can I apply to study PhD in Finance through distance mode after completing BBA CA in regular mode and NAV Finance in distance mode?
  18. Is it possible to do Ph.D in distance mode through online?
24th October 2017, 11:18 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best distance university to do PhD in Chemical Engineering? Procedure to complete PhD in distance mode?

Universities Offer Ph.D Chemical Engineering Course:-
[*] Hindustan University, Chennai
[*] DAV University, Punjab
[*] Jaypee University of Engineering and Technology, Guna
[*] Kalasalingam University, Tamil nadu
[*] NIMS University, Jaipur

So these are the top universities offer Ph.D chemical engineering course. Here below are details regarding PH.D chemical engineering course:-

- Minimum qualification required to apply for Ph.D chemical engineering course is master degree in engineering or equivalent qualification from government recognized institute with minimum 60% marks obtained.

- Some of reputed institutes conduct entrance exam for admission process of eligible candidates for Ph.D chemical engineering course.

- Duration of doctor of philosophy in chemical engineering is 2 years.

- To completed Ph.D chemical engineering course you must have to go through subjects like Biological system engineering, Energy and environment, Material engineering, Process system engineering, Reactor engineering, Transport phenomena and complex fluids etc.
25th October 2017, 12:44 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best distance university to do PhD in Chemical Engineering? Procedure to complete PhD in distance mode?

Let me inform you that it is necessary to pursue any technical course form AICTE (All India council for Technical Education) approved college/university or else its degree will be invaluable. So, I would suggest you to do the above said course from a AICTE approved university instead of pursuing the said course through distance mode.
However, below I have listed some name of Universities which offer PhD in Chemical Engineering through distance mode:
>Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
Address: Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500085
Phone: 040 2315 8661
>Osmania University
Address: Osmania University Main Rd, Amberpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007
Phone: 040 2768 2444
Those candidates who have completed Master's of Technology/Engineering in Chemical Engineering with a minimum of 55% marks from any recognized university are eligible to do PhD in the relevant discipline. In order to get admission for the aforesaid course, candidates must have to appear and qualify in UGC NET/CSIR entrance examination.
Below I have listed name of universities/colleges which offer PhD in Chemical Engineering:
>Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani
Address: VidyaVihar Campus, Pilani, Rajasthan 333031
Phone: 01596 245 073
>B.M.S. College of Engineering
Address: Bull Temple Rd, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560019
Phone: 080 2662 2130
>Central Leather Research Institute
Address: 3/1C, Mathewartola Road, Tangra, Kolkata, West Bengal 700046
Phone: 033 2329 2381
>Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar
Address: Palaj, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382355
Phone: 070690 38216
>Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology, Sarang
Address: National Highway 200, Khalapal, Odisha 759146
Phone: 06768 267 086
>Institute of Chemical Technology
Address: Nathalal Parekh Marg, Near Khalsa College, Matunga, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400019
Phone: 022 3361 2222
25th October 2017, 08:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

There are several colleges that are offering this PhD in Chemical Engineering course in distance mode.

As per my best knowledge, Chandigarh University is the best university for pursuing this PhD in Chemical Engineering course.

Other than these there are various colleges and you must have appeared in any of the following entrance examination's and they may include, CSIR NET/ UGC NET/ GPAT or CU PhD Entrance Test or concerned PhD Entrance Examination.

You must have valid score of any one of the above examination along with 55% marks in Post Graduation.

Click here for Course details in Chandigarh University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?