3rd May 2017, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Best institutions of India and abroad to do PhD in Drama Theatre? Eligibility and fees required for it?

Hello sir, I am Master of Performing Arts (Drama and Theater Arts) holder and want to do PhD in Drama Theatre. Please suggest me best institutions of India and abroad to do it? Eligibility and fees required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in both India and abroad through CSIR and GATE?
  3. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  4. Eligibility criteria for PhD VLSI Design in India or Abroad?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  6. Eligibility to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Zoology) candidate?
  7. Institutions that offer PhD in Mechanical engineering? PhD is done in which subject Bachelors degree or Masters?
  8. Queries related to MCA Admission process in India and Abroad
  9. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do PhD in abroad after completion of M.Sc in Agriculture?
  10. How can I do PHD after PG Diploma in Journalism? List of institutes offering this course in India?
  11. How to become an Astrological Engineer? Minimum eligibility criteria and institutions in India and Abroad offering this course?
  12. List of institutes in India offering B.Tech in nuclear physics? What is its scope in India and abroad?
  13. Possibility to do PhD in mentioned subjects in Abroad for M.Sc(Botany) student? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  14. What is the scope of MSc Microbiology in India and Abroad? Is Ph.D required for that? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Wild Life degree courses available in India and Abroad? Approximate tuition fees?
  16. List of institutions offering B.Tech course in nuclear physics? What's the future prospective of this course?
  17. Is it possible to do Ph.D. in Theatre Acting?
  18. Suitable stream for PhD after M.Sc in Microbiology? Universities providing such course in India and Abroad?
1st July 2017, 12:57 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Best institutions of India and abroad to do PhD in Drama Theatre? Eligibility and fees required for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am Master of Performing Arts (Drama and Theater Arts) holder and want to do PhD in Drama Theatre. Please suggest me best institutions of India and abroad to do it? Eligibility and fees required for it?
Best institutions of India and abroad to do PhD in Drama Theatre
  • University of Hyderabad
  • University of Calicut
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?