20th July 2015, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Best Part time course in Clinical Research in Hyderabad?

I sincerely request some information about the training in clinical research as part-time for me who is a MDS(master in dental surgery), willing to change my career from dental to clinical research, i request you to give the best course for me to learn as a part-time to enter into the field of clinical research.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of PG diploma part time course in clinical research in ICRI Hyderabad? What type of job is available after completing the course?
  2. Colleges offering Part Time PG Diploma in Clinical Research?
  3. What to do after completion of B.Tech in Biotech? Is it a right choice to do M.Tech from Amity and Clinical Research part-time?
  4. Information about Clinical Research Course?
  5. Any PG diploma or certificate courses which we can do with masters in clinical research?
  6. Clinical research for B-pharm/M-pharm students?
  7. Colleges, admission procedures and fees for Clinical Research course? Is there any online or part time course?
  8. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research?
  10. Scope for analytical Ph.D Indusrial fellow in Clinical reesarch
  11. Institutes offering Ph.D through a GATE score of 345? Am I eligible to apply for NIT?
  12. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  13. Any institute in UP or Delhi for doing certificate or diploma course in Panchakarma? Which other courses I can do after BAMS?
  14. Fee structure for CREMA Clinical Research part time course in Mumbai?
  15. How to join Clinical Research after completing BSc(Biotech) and PG diploma in Clinical Research?
  16. Which is the best course to choose among M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology, M.Pharmacy in Pharmacy Practice, M.Sc in Clinical Research and MS in Clinical Research?
  17. Is there facility to part time PhD in Statistics or Bio Statistics or Clinical Statistics?
  18. Which is a better option, Clinical Research or SAS course? Institutes of clinical research which provide job training?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?