12th December 2010, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of PG diploma part time course in clinical research in ICRI Hyderabad? What type of job is available after completing the course?

Please tell me fees structure of the PG diploma [part time] in clinical research in ICRI in Hydrabad. And also tell me what type of offers are in their field after the finishing this course.

19th December 2010, 06:48 PM
ruchika4989

Default Re: Fee structure of PG diploma part time course in clinical research in ICRI Hyderabad? What type of job is available after completing the course?

Hi, the Institute of Clinical Research India (ICRI) conducts an MSc programme in Clinical Research which is a 2 year program starting in the month of August every year at Mumbai, Delhi , Ahmedabad, Bangalore and Hyderabad. Unfortunately ICRI does not publish any details regarding the course fees. We would suggest that you contact the Mumbai branch of the institute directly to get this information: email [email protected] or call 998757823. Alternatively you can post a quick query on the website, asking to provide you with the fee break-up for this course at http://www.icriindia.com/
20th December 2010, 05:31 PM
canitesh

Smile Re: Fee structure of PG diploma part time course in clinical research in ICRI Hyderabad? What type of job is available after completing the course?

You can get the right information from
Contact Details

Affiliated to:

Established in::

Address: 1-10-3/2, Cargo Office Building, Opposite Old Airport, Behind Bottles and Chimney’s, Prakasham Nagar, Begumpet, Hyderabad

university

City:Hyderabad

State:Andhra Pradesh

Contact No 04040350414, 04040350418

Email

Website www.icriindia.com
5th January 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of PG diploma part time course in clinical research in ICRI Hyderabad? What type of job is available after completing the course?

Hai this is sashi completed msc. I have intrested to join in clinical date management so plz inform that when the new batch will start's and feez structure also.
7th July 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

hi, this is Dr. Triveni completed my Ph.D (zoology) now i want to know that which course helps me to procure job in pharmacy companies.

thank you
14th August 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

fee of pgd in clinical research at ahmedabad
19th October 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

did my masters in medical biotechnology, and intrested in doing pg diploma in clinical research.. would want to know if icri offers a part time course, ( weekend classes) ? providing this information would be of great help to me..
thanking you,
Aparna.
28th October 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

i'm btech in biotechnology,am i eligible for the pg diploma cource on clinical recharch..??
9th October 2017, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

I'm a BDS graduated student.. and I'm interested in clinical research .. what is admission procedure?? Course duration?? Nd fee structure??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?