12th November 2017, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Best research topics in Clinical Microbiology for research

Sir, I am Pre PhD student and want to know about some research topics in Clinical Microbiology for my research? Please send me best topics soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Topics to do research in Clinical Microbiology
  2. Research topics on Medical or Clinical Microbiology for Ph.D Research?
  3. Which course is better between Diploma in Clinical Research and Ph.D in Clinical research for a Microbiology Post Graduate?
  4. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
  5. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the research topics for clinical microbiology?
  7. What are the research topics for clinical microbiology?
  8. Which is the better choice between M.Tech or PG Diploma in Clinical Research and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  9. Is it a right decision of doing Diploma in Clinical Research having done Post Graduation in Microbiology? Institutes offering 6 months course in Clinical Research?
  10. Research topics for M.Phil in Microbiology?
  11. List of research topics of Industrial Microbiology? From where to get Materials for research?
  12. Clinical research jobs after BSc on Microbiology
  13. Any PG diploma or certificate courses which we can do with masters in clinical research?
  14. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  15. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  16. Can I pursue masters in clinical research after B.Sc in microbiology?
  17. Can a BHMS and Post Graduate in Clinical Research do PhD? Which are the topics for it? -- [New]
  18. How to join Clinical Research after completing BSc(Biotech) and PG diploma in Clinical Research?
15th November 2017, 07:11 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best research topics in Clinical Microbiology for research

List of Best Research Topics for Ph.D Clinical Microbiology:-
  • Use of animal model to study bacterial infection and the imaging of such infection.
  • Clinical infectious diseases research.
  • General epidemiology and diagnostics of infectious agents.
  • Utilization of inferometric light microscopy for the analysis of virus.
  • Biofilm production detection and it’s clinical importance.
  • Trichomonas vaginalis infection and it’s analysis.
  • Characterisation and purification of E6 proteins.
  • Innate Immunity Factors analysis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?