12th May 2014, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Which is better GRE or PhD? Can I opt for PhD in US without research? What homework I need to do?

I am confused between the two.
i have completed B.E 3 years ago
and i am working for 2 years now.
which is better and the procedure to go about it.
If i opt for Phd in US but then i do not have research experience.
so what all homework i need to do and which one should i go for.

17th May 2014, 06:12 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which is better GRE or PhD? Can I opt for PhD in US without research? What homework I need to do?

The phD is the most valuable course in which the students are make their future bright and the course is the very fine and best course. The students who have the very best and first class career in their past they have to take admission in the phD course because this course is for the talented students who have the grate knowledge about that course. The phD course is only for the research. The students who have any interested in the research work they are taking admission in that course. The phD is the good course among all the courses.

You have completed your bachelor in technology 3 years ago and you are working in two years now but if you confused about the GRE and phD then I will tell you that the gre is the course in which you can make your career in the lower way but in the phD course you can get the opportunity to get the research work .

then you can take the doctorate award from the university which is given to the merit students.The students who are confused in same questions I will tell him that phD always the best course forever which is giving you the successful life.
12th August 2015, 07:50 PM
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which is better GRE or PhD? Can I opt for PhD in US without research? What homework I need to do?

Hi friend according to my experience i will give you some information
--> Now already you are having two years experience in research .
--> Its enough for future.
--> I meant that you can apply to MAX PLANK institutions which are available in GERMANY.
--> They will take you definately
--> But you need to secure minimum score in GRE
--> So start preparation for GRE.
--> Its better to go there for PhD
--> Other wise you can join as a Research scholar in a particular institution.
--> You can get good Stipend also.
--> So better option is to prepare for GRE and get admission in German or US.

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?