15th December 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Bharat Institute Of Higher Education and Research is an authentic institute?

Is this institute "Bharat Institute Of Higher Education and Research - Tamil Nadu" and "Bharat Insitute Of Science and Technology - Tamil Nadu. One and the same. Bharat Institure of Higher Education and Research does not feature in the AICTE approval list but Bharat Institute of Science and Technology does. Can someone confirm the authenticity of Bharat Institute of Higher Education and Research? Thanks.

13th September 2014, 09:25 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bharat Institute Of Higher Education and Research is an authentic institute?

No, "Bharat Institute Of Higher Education and Research - Tamil Nadu" and "Bharat Insitute Of Science and Technology - Tamil Nadu" are not the same. Bharat Institute of Higher Education and Research is a university which is recognized by UGC and MHRD. The approval of AICTE for this institute is still in doubt since a clear information is not stated by them, hence it is advised to contact them and ask for AICTE approval proof before enrolling for any course. On the other hand, "Bharat Insitute Of Science and Technology - Tamil Nadu" is engineering college which is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUH), Hyderabad and is well recognized by AICTE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?